Also out of town
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Merrills Marauders -> 475th Mess Hall

#1: No icon Also out of town Author: Ayla PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 am
    —
Hi everyone. Haven't played much at all this week - very busy preparing for a big trip. Packing up the camper trailer and heading out to Queensland for a month then across to the red center via Alice Springs for another ??? I don't know how many weeks. Bought a mavic air drone and my it's doing in my head trying to work out setting it up and setting up camera settings on it. Tutorials make it look easy and make me feel inadequate. Leaving in a day or two.

Sorry Merrill the timing sucks since I just got MP and haven't really helped out at all so far. Promise I'll fix that when I get back.

"Salute"

#2: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: PiratePeteLocation: Dunedin, Florida PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 am
    —
Have fun Ayla, 2 whole months ... wow! Good for you.

#3: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: HerrKuttLocation: Manchester PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 am
    —
Sounds like a great trip.  Drone sounds cool.  Footage should be awesome.  Have a great time.

*Salute*

HK

#4: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: PrivatKazeLocation: Bucharest PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:25 pm
    —
— Ayla wrote
Hi everyone. Haven't played much at all this week - very busy preparing for a big trip. Packing up the camper trailer and heading out to Queensland for a month then across to the red center via Alice Springs for another ??? I don't know how many weeks. Bought a mavic air drone and my it's doing in my head trying to work out setting it up and setting up camera settings on it. Tutorials make it look easy and make me feel inadequate. Leaving in a day or two.

Sorry Merrill the timing sucks since I just got MP and haven't really helped out at all so far. Promise I'll fix that when I get back.

"Salute"

Have fun Ayla. Your lucky. my holiday will start in december for 3 months, but i so need it now.

#5: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: JAG2Location: Mission Veijo, CA PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:05 pm
    —
Have a safe trip!

#6: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: MerrillLocation: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 pm
    —
No worries, have a safe trip and we will see you when you get back.

#7: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: DuffyLocation: San Francisco PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm
    —
Have a great time and we will be here when you get back

Duffy

#8: No icon Re: Also out of town Author: NYC1Location: nyc and fls PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:31 am
    —
ayla out of town? told u. the lights are on but nobodys home.

Merrills Marauders -> 475th Mess Hall

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1